If you own an LED TV with the motherboard 090-6M1950-00, you may be experiencing issues with its firmware or software. These issues can range from minor glitches to major system failures. Fortunately, there are solutions available to resolve these problems.
In this post, we will provide you with all the firmware and software updates available for the 090-6M1950-00 motherboard. These updates can improve the performance of your LED TV and fix any issues you may be facing.
Available Firmware Files:
- 090-6M1950-00-THOMSON 32HW3323
- And More…
090-6M1950-00 Firmware Software Update
Here are some instructions on how to install or update the firmware on your TV in your own words:
- Download the Correct Firmware The first step is to download the correct firmware that matches your TV’s Mainboard and screen panel. You can find the available file on this post and compare it with your TV’s specifications. If it matches, you can download it.
- Extract the ZIP file Once you’ve downloaded the firmware, you need to extract the ZIP file. Download and install Winrar software on your computer, then right-click on the downloaded RAR/ZIP file and click on “Extract file.” Within a minute, the software will generate a folder containing the .BIN file.
- Copy BIN file to USB Drive Next, you need to copy the BIN file to an empty USB flash drive.
- Connect USB Drive to TV Connect the USB drive to your TV and then plug in the TV power. Press the start button on the remote or TV keypad, and the file will start loading onto your TV’s mainboard.
- Wait for the Firmware Installation You need to wait for the firmware installation to complete. After installing the firmware, your TV will automatically restart, and you will see the updated software on your TV. Do not remove the plug or turn off the TV during this process.
Download 090-6M1950-00 Firmware Software