If you own an LED TV with the 40MT31TD-MAE2HG motherboard, you may be interested in updating its firmware or software to improve its performance and fix any bugs or issues. To make this process easier, we’ve compiled a comprehensive list of all the available firmware and software updates for this motherboard.
In this post, we’ll provide you with detailed information on how to update your TV’s firmware or software, and we’ll also include links to download the latest updates. We’ll also explain the benefits of updating your TV’s firmware, such as improved picture quality, faster response times, and access to new features.
Before you begin, it’s important to note that updating your TV’s firmware or software can be a complex process and may require some technical expertise. If you’re not comfortable with this process, we recommend seeking the help of a professional.
With that said, if you’re ready to update your TV’s firmware or software, our post will provide you with all the information you need. We hope this post will help you improve the performance of your LED TV and enhance your viewing experience.
Available Firmware Files:
- 40MT31TD-MAE2HG-THOMSON 32HW3323
- And More…
40MT31TD-MAE2HG Firmware Software Update Guide
Here are the step-by-step instructions for installing or updating the firmware on your TV:
- Download the Firmware: The first step is to download the appropriate firmware for your TV’s motherboard and screen panel. You can find the right firmware by matching the available file on this post with your TV’s specifications.
- Unzip/Extract the ZIP file: Next, you’ll need to download and install the Winrar software. Once you have it installed, right-click on the downloaded RAR/ZIP file and select “Extract file”. Within a minute, the software will generate a folder containing the .BIN file.
- Copy BIN file to the USB Disk: Open the folder and insert an empty USB flash drive into your computer. Copy the .BIN file to the USB drive.
- Connect USB Disk to the TV: Insert the USB drive into the USB port on your TV. Then, plug in the TV’s power cord and press the start button on your TV’s remote or keypad. The firmware update process will begin automatically.
- Warning: Do not turn off your TV or unplug it during the firmware update process. Wait until the installation is complete and your TV automatically restarts. Once the firmware update is finished, you will see the new software version on your TV.
Download 40MT31TD-MAE2HG Firmware Software