Hi, this tutorial will show you how to use Hisense TV’s menu/service mode. It is not a difficult procedure, but you will need the Hisense TV service menu codes or a technique to access the service menu for LG TVs.
The service or factory settings menu is a hidden/secret option on Hisense TVs. The Hisense TV service menu is full of complicated settings and options. Accordingly, all Hisense TV service menu codes and procedures are included below for convenience.
Hisense TV Service Menu Codes
- On the remote, press the menu button.
- To get the entire menu, swipe right.
- Scroll down to the sound section.
- Select Advanced Audio Settings from the menu on the right.
- Scroll down to the Balance slider and make sure it is set to 0.
- Enter 1969 into your remote control.
- The menu will vanish, and a green “M” will appear in the upper left corner.
- When you press the menu button on the remote, a service menu will appear.