How to Update Firmware on Samsung TV With USB? Well, You can perform this process in just 5 steps.
TVs are one of the most popular devices in homes across the world. TV manufacturers have been working hard to keep up with demand and create new models with upgraded features. But what about firmware updates? Most people don’t even think about it, but firmware updates are a very important part of keeping your TV running optimally.
And if you don’t take the time to update your TV’s firmware, there are risks you run as a user. In this blog post, we will walk you through the process of updating Samsung TV firmware with USB.
How to Download the Samsung TV Firmware
Visit the Samsung Download Center or click here to get the most recent software updates. To access the support website for your particular TV model, either choose Enter Model Number or choose Your Product type and then search for your TV.
Find the firmware file for your TV under Downloads on the Support website. Install the most recent firmware version if you discover numerous versions. To download the compressed file, choose Download next to the firmware version.
How to Update Firmware on Samsung TV With USB
- Locate the file once it has completed downloading, and then unzip it. There is often only one folder there, however, there could be more files.
- Do not put any of the files contained in the zip file within any other folders; instead, copy or move them all to a USB flash drive.
- The TV won’t recognize the program folders if you store them inside a folder on the USB device.
- To install the software upgrade, insert the USB drive into the TV’s USB port.
Navigate to Settings on your TV’s remote and choose Support.
- Choose Software Update, then choose Update Now, and finally choose Yes.