Hi, This guide will walk you through the process of using the Matsui TV Service Mode/Menu. It is not a difficult task, but you will want Matsui TV Service Menu Codes or a method to access the service menu on LG televisions.
In Matsui TVs, the Service Menu or Factory Setting is a Hidden / Secret option. The Matsui TV service menu is densely packed with complex settings and possibilities. As a result, for your convenience, all of the Matsui TV Service Menu Codes and processes are included here.
Matsui TV Service Menu Codes
1. While the TV is in standby mode,
2. press and hold the I button on the remote while simultaneously pressing the POWER button on the TV.
3. The TV will switch on and display the Service Menu.
4. To pick menus/options, use the UP/DOWN arrows.
5. To change settings, use the LEFT and RIGHT buttons.
6. Turn off the power to escape.
1. Turn off the television.
2. While pushing the POWER button on the TV, press and hold the MENU button.
3. Wait until the power light illuminates before pressing the POWER button on the remote.
4. The Service Menu will appear.
5. To pick options, use the P+ and P- buttons.
6. To change settings, press the VOL+ and VOL- buttons.
7. Turn off the power to escape.
1. Reduce the volume all the way to ‘0.’
2. Then, for a few seconds, press and hold the VOL – button on the TV and the 9 button on the remote control.
3. The Service Menu will appear.
4. To pick items, use the ch+ and ch- buttons.
5. To alter values, press the VOL+ and VOL- buttons.
5. Press the 8 button to exit.