Hi, This guide will walk you through the process of using the Thomson TV Service Mode/Menu. It is not a difficult task, but you will want Thomson TV Service Menu Codes or a method to access the service menu on LG televisions.
In Thomson TVs, the Service Menu or Factory Setting is a Hidden / Secret option. The Thomson TV service menu is densely packed with complex settings and possibilities. As a result, for your convenience, all of the Thomson TV Service Menu Codes and processes are included here.
Thomson TV Service Menu Codes
1. While the TV is turned on, press the POWER button on the remote control to put it into standby mode.
2. Turn off the TV by pressing the POWER button on the keypad.
3. Using the TV’s buttons:
4. Turn on the TV while holding down the PRG – and VOL – buttons.
5. The Service Menu will appear.
1. Put the television in standby.
2. Hold down the TV’s “VOL -” and “PRG -” buttons while pressing them.
3. Hold down both buttons until the TV turns on.
To choose items, press the PR+ or PR- buttons.
Change values using the buttons “VOL+” and “VOL-.”
Turn the TV off to go.